Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome!!


Welcome to my first photography book club!  


I bought this book not long after it came out and spent several days just looking at the pictures before I started reading it. I have yet to venture out and try the recommended assignments. I was thinking how fun it would be to go through each chapter with a group and came up with the idea to start a photography book club on my blog. So....here we begin!


I am hoping this will be a fun place to gather, get inspired, and share ideas and photos while reviewing each chapter of "Expressive Photography: The Shutter Sister's Guide to Shooting from the Heart."  If you have not had a chance to get the book don't worry, there is still plenty of time. Since the Shutter Sisters have filled each chapter with loads of information and assignments, I am going to spend a month on each chapter! I'll be back tomorrow to start on Chapter One. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori, I didn't know (SS) they came out with a book. I am interested. Does this book have lots of tips too? & other info. I would be interested in getting it and working through it. Looking forward to hearing more. ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete